- LA River Bike Path 1C (Elysian Valley) is nearing completion – finally!
- Bike Lane projects for Main Street, Rinaldi Street, and York Boulevard West have all moved from “In Design” status to “”Pending Work Orders” status. Bikeways is preparing the work orders for these projects right now.
- Another two bike lane projects have been added to the “In Design” status: Anahiem Street and Wentworth Street.
- The Bike Lane/Bike Path Project Google Map has been updated to reflect these new changes. We’ve also added a few bikes lanes that were completed in the previous fiscal year, but have yet to make it onto Google Maps’ bicycle overlay tool.
- The Google Map for 2010 projects now has its own LADOT Bike Blog page. Check it out!
New Lights for the LA River Bike Path
LADOT Bikeways next week will set a schedule for installation of new solar-powered lights along the LA River Bike Path from Fletcher Drive up to Riverside Drive. Coordinating with the Bureau of Street Lighting, LADOT Bikeways hopes to have a solid schedule created by next week to replace lighting along approximately 4.6 miles of bike path.