Its already nearly time for the next Bicycle Plan Implementation Team meeting. Here’s the agenda.
An environmental analysis consultant will be present to explain more about the approval process a number of the Priority 1 projects will be going through. Department of Transportation staff will spend a little more time explaining their procedures for analyzing and determining project impacts. And then we’ll dive into a number of updates and conceptual design options for several bikeways projects.
In addition to a few updates on previously discussed projects, staff will present conceptual designs for:
- Figueroa St (7th St to Cesar E Chavez Ave)
- Main St (Venice/16th to Cesar E Chavez Ave)
- Spring St (Cesar E Chavez to 9th St)
- Sunset Blvd/Cesar E Chavez Ave (Douglas St to Mission Rd)
- Huntington Dr (Mission/Soto St to Alhambra City Limit)
- Mission Rd (Cesar E Chavez Ave to Huntington Dr)
Hope to see you there!